Civil or criminal proceedings?

Victims of investment fraud should make a criminal complaint to the police. It can be dangerous, however, to wait for criminal proceedings in the hope that they will bring new evidence to light. Even if the aggrieved party takes part in the criminal proceedings there is no guarantee that his claim can be satisfied as a result of the criminal process. A professional can help you to choose the right tactics.

Print / Share: